PartnershipsTenant File and Ascent Payment Solutions Provide Landlords Secure Payment Options
Tenant File Property Management Software - Virtual Server Edition
Sales Inquiries: email@example.com
Austin, TX USA
About Tenant File
Tenant File property management software that just makes sense. Speed, power, and security. Very easy to use. The Tenant File Property Management Software is for owners, landlords and managers of any type of rental property, residential or commercial.
A simple, powerful tool that landlords and property managers love. Tenant File has been helping to organize and keep track of rental properties for over 20 years. The application is easy to use, has tons of features, and is affordable. The Tenant File maintains separate accounting ledgers for Owner, Properties, Units, and Tenants. It supports unlimited vendors with detailed contact information, unlimited user-entered financial accounts, numerous reports for printing or emailing, a reminder system, scheduler, check-writing, automatic rent charges and late fees, recurring fees, and CAM charges, plus much more!
The Tenant File is run from a Virtual Server, meaning that it offers the best of desktop convenience and web-based features. Users can log in to use the software from any location, run it from any laptop or computer, send email, email reports, post vacancies to the web, receive online work orders from tenants, and much more! Yet, it has the ability to download backups to your local computer for safety. See how the Tenant File can help your business grow!
A few of the ways we can make your life easier by sharing some features that set us apart from other payment solution providers:
- ASCENT has specialized in credit card processing for the vacation lodging industry including the short & long-term rental markets for more than 20 years. Unlike a local bank we truly understand how your business works and offer the best rates and service with the most transparent Interchange Plus program
- Ascent offers Tenant File clients ACH/E-Check services, Credit/Debit Card Processing and more including a compliant surcharge solution through a secure virtual terminal.
- As Merchant of Record (MOR), your relationship is direct with the underwriting bank so that you have more control over your money.
- We walk you through all steps involved to get your PCI Compliance certificate providing essential security, peace of mind, and breach coverage*
- We offer full chargeback support at no additional cost
- You as the merchant are refunded your credit card fees on credits and returns that you run (Net Billing), this can add up to substantial savings over the course of the year
- ASCENT will proactively review (free of charge) what a tenant receives from you to make sure your documents are the most effective in standing up against chargebacks (eg. Confirmation, Terms and Conditions, Lease Agreements, etc.)
- No Setup Fees, No Contract Length Requirement, No Cancellation or Early Termination Fees
*partner bank may provide financial coverage if you are certified PCI compliant through their program
WE CAN HELP
Our team is here to ensure starting to accept payments or your payment transition is seamless. We deliver the most advanced solutions for our merchants and partners with respect, honesty, and transparency.
Yes, I want a free personalized quote.
* Indicates required field
Share This Content